The BTS-MOST Group of Companies traces its history back to the construction of the Baikal-Amur Mainline and it is one of the leading entities in the field of railway and road bridge and tunnel construction. Over 46 years of its existence, the Group has accumulated a wealth of experience and has proven itself as a reliable and responsible partner.
Having a high production and human capacity, the BTS-MOST Group strives to fully meet the Client’s requirements in terms of the quality of construction and installation works and their full compliance with regulatory requirements.
The quality control policy applied to the works performed by the BTS-MOST Group of Companies is implemented by:
• following the quality management principles set out in the GOST ISO-9001 standard;
• complying with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation, industry standards, Construction Standards and Rules, as well as contractual obligations towards the Client;
• arrangement of input, operational and inspection control of detailed engineering design documentation and materials, products and structures used at all stages of the construction process;
• applying new construction technologies and upgrading technical basis;
• continuous advanced training and improvement of professional skills of the employees;
• improvement of the employee incentive program.
The guarantee of the successful implementation of this Policy is the certainty and consistency of actions performed by all company divisions, focus of the personnel on a more complete, efficient and effective implementation of the tasks assigned to them, and responsibility of the BTS-MOST Group’s management for the implementation of the quality control policy.